This project involved the transformation of the existing Level 3 retail space within Central Park Mall into an entertainment precinct. Central Park Mall remained an open and trading shopping centre for the entire project.
The new Palace Central provides visitors a unique, boutique cinematic experience made up of:
– the platinum lounge – designed to parallel a first-class airline lounge
– three platinum cinemas with intimate 14 to 22 seat auditoria
– ten boutique cinemas ranging from 35 to 85 seat auditoria
– a Prosecco Bar with an interactive wine wall and
– a european style beer hall
Through all the complexities of the project whether large or small, Mainbrace used their vast retail experience to find a solution for our advantage. as the operator we believe their skills have added significant value to our business.Antony Zeccola, Palace Cinemas